FACE Tech

This blog is designed to discuss the use of technology in the Family and Consumer class.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Day 3

This class has been one of the best I have ever taken; I came in with absolutely no knowledge of Web2.0 and in three days I have gained a really good understanding. (I say this knowing that the more I know shows how little I do know.) I am looking forward to implementing a number of the tools.
  • My PLC is looking at teaching study skills--beginning with organizational skills. I would like to see if I can work with Pageflakes for students to help them get organized.
  • Wikis are another tool I'd like to incorporate into my class when we are working collaboratively. I just need to come up with a plan.
  • Del.icio.us id another tool I'd like to encourage student to use to help them get organized.
  • Blogs right off the bat can be used for reflections and discussions on family and parenting issues.
  • I also want to introduce my students to Flickr. And from the hype I will be more excited about the other visual literacy tools we'll learn about in Thursday.
All and all this has been a great class!! Thank you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home